[Insight-developers] Problems with InsightJournal submission

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Jul 4 06:02:01 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the late reply. With the recent move of the Insight Journal to
another server we had to modify some of the scripts, in particular those
related to the testing system.

I just put a fix for the current rating, thanks for pointing this out.
I'll add other authors to the front page soon.

I've CCed Zack regarding the problem with the dashboard. I'm sure he
will find a solution soon.

Thanks again for the reports and sorry for the inconvenience,

Julien