[Insight-developers] Problem with new version of gdcm

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Feb 16 17:20:41 EST 2006

Ok,

	So I went over the diffs in between gdcm CVS and gdcm 1.2. I backported
all the bug fixes and patches I could see. Hopefully I did not miss any.
Anyway this is not merged into ITK right now, this will wait until I
check all our dashboards are passing all tests.
	I did check the output of gdcm against D. Clunie tools (dciodvfy), they
all seems ok. But one thing I cannot check is if GE workstation accept
those files. Bill once this is merged could you try to load some files
again.

Mathieu
Ps: I finally got a copy of eFilm 1.5.3 to check gdcm output...