[Insight-developers] Writing Transforms

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Thu Sep 8 17:28:09 EDT 2005

Hi Vince,

The itkBSplineDeformableTransform does have a GetParameters() and I
think we have used the TransformFileWriter to write this type of
transform on disk.

By definition from the TransformBase class all the transforms should
implement a Get/SetParameters() (this is the only way to pass the
transform to the Optimizer).

What kind of error did you get when trying to write the B-Spline transform?

Julien