[Insight-developers] From [Insight-users] Addition oftwo DeformationFields

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed Sep 7 11:13:34 EDT 2005

Torsten,

I am not aware of a filter that does this.  The code snippet I had put
in the original message were clipped out of a program I had written to
composite N deformation fields.  I never got around to extracting it into
a filter.

If you want to base a filter off those code snippets, please feel free.

Attached is my full program. It takes N incremental deformation fields and
writes out N-1 cumulative deformations fields: a o b, a o b o c, a o b o c o d, etc.

It should be a good basis for a filter.

Jim