[Insight-developers] From [Insight-users] Addition of two DeformationFields

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 7 09:23:53 EDT 2005

Hi Torsten,

Karthik did recently a pass through the linear filters in ITK in
order to verify that they will work for Vector images.

It should be possible now to use the standard itkAddImageFilter
in order to add two deformation fields. (as long as the image
dimensions are the same and their pixel types support the
"operator+()"

BTW, just to double check:  I'm assuming that by "concatenation"
you meant: adding pixel-wise the vectors  of each deformation
field.  Is that correct ?

   Thanks

      Luis