[Insight-developers] No ImageToPathFilter ?

Stéphane Wasserhardt stephane.wasserhardt at magellium.fr
Thu Sep 1 07:09:23 EDT 2005

Hello list !

I'm new to ITK, and I need to implement some filters which take an image as
input and returns a path as output.
I found that there is a PathAndImageToPathFilter, but I don't need input
path.
I think using this class with no input path is not the best way to code my
filters...
Why isn't there an ImageToPathFilter ?
I think I can contribute by adding this class (by subclassing PathSource),
but I thaught someone could have done it before ....
BTW, I didn't find any search tool for this mailing list on the ITK web
site, so maybe someone already posted something about ImageToPathFilters,
but I'm not able to find it....

Any advice would be really appreciated !
Thanks in advance

Stephane