[Insight-developers] mistakes in SpatialObject code

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun Oct 9 16:23:18 EDT 2005

Hi Julien,

I think your the main developer of the SpatialObject part of ITK some this
mail is for you :-)
I have to do some changes in SpatialObject to be able to wrap it. Here are the
changes:

hunk ./Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.h 288
-  const OffsetValueType *GetOffsetTable() const { return m_OffsetTable; };
+  const double *GetOffsetTable() const { return m_OffsetTable; };

hunk ./Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.h 379
-  void SetProperty( const PropertyType * property ); $
+  void SetProperty( PropertyType * property ); $

hunk ./Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.h 414
-  void SetIndexToObjectTransform( TransformType * transform ); $
+  //void SetIndexToObjectTransform( TransformType * transform ); $

hunk ./Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.h 428
-  void SetObjectToNodeTransform( TransformType * transform ); $
+  //void SetObjectToNodeTransform( TransformType * transform ); $

hunk ./Insight/Code/SpatialObject/itkSpatialObject.txx 887
-::SetProperty( const PropertyType * property)
+::SetProperty( PropertyType * property)

I'm quite sure most of them are not really good, but it make SpatialObject
build :-)
Can you have a look at those functions and make a proper fix to make
SpatialObject wrappable ?

Thanks,

Gaetan