[Insight-developers] correct form of dimension specific code.

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:52:18 EDT 2005

Hi,
I realise that the need to write dimension specific code has been much
reduced by iterators, but there are some optimizations that I can't
see how to achieve without exploiting dimension information. I was
wondering what the correct way of doing this in itk's c++ style? Does
an if block dependent on a template parameter have the correct
behaviour, or is something else more appropriate? If nothing else this
capability will provide a mechanism to compare the optimization
approaches.

Thanks