[Insight-developers] Diffusion Tensor Pixel in ITK , Credits & authorship

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri May 6 09:08:32 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for your clarifications on the email exchange regarding
the credits for authorship of the Tensor pixel type classes.

We just committed a correction for the credits that hopefully
reflects better the contributions to this class. They should
appear tomorrow after Doxygen documentation is regenerated
overnight.

If you want to rapidly check the changes, here are the CVS diffs:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkDiffusionTensor3D.h?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.3&r1=1.2

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkSymmetricSecondRankTensor.h?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.12&r1=1.11

Please let me know whether you find the credits appropriate or you
would like to make any corrections. We will be happy to modify the
documentation accordingly.

   Thanks