[Insight-developers] MRF and initial labeling

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Jun 23 13:59:26 EDT 2005

Luis,

Thanks.  The Software Guide indicates several times that the MRFImageFilter is in the
statistics namespace.  It is just in the itk namespace.

Unfortunately, the example does not make use of the labeled image.  It
defines a reader for it, but it is not used anywhere.  The MRF filter is provided
the original intensity image and membership functions (defined in the intensity
image space).  But the label image is not passed to the MRF filter.

Jim