[Insight-developers] some probable bug in itk::SingleValuedVnlCostFunctionAdaptor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jun 19 19:37:03 EDT 2005

Hi Ashish,

You are right, the Adaptor should check first
for this pointer not to be NULL.

This is a known bug and was fixed on Monday March 7 2004.

You will find the log of the CVS commit in the following link:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/itkSingleValuedVnlCostFunctionAdaptor.cxx?r1=1.11&r2=1.12&root=Insight&sortby=date

Please update your CVS checkout of ITK.

   Regards,