[Insight-developers] Re: Statistics Refactoring : Engineering:SandBox - NAMIC Wiki

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 14:47:03 EDT 2005

Hello Raghu,

Are you using an SVN checkout of the Statistics classes from
NAMICSandBox/RefactoringITKStatisticsClasses/

You should be able to use the Distance metrics etc absolutely fine with
itk::Array (or for that matter any other container in
itkMeasuremetVectorTraits.h)

I still have some API issues to resolve with the Histogram classes, but
most of it is ironed out.

Templating your code over the measurement vector is fine. However make
sure you use MeasurementVectorTraits to work with the measurement vector.
For an example, take a look at the GaussianDensityFunction and the
DensityFunction in the NAMIC repository

You will find a detailed description on the wiki.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Statistics_Framework_Runtime_Vector_Size

The current SVN checkout builds fine with ITK and the tests pass. There
may still be bugs.

Thanks
Regards
Karthik