[Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Dynamic Programming 2

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Sat Jul 9 16:08:37 EDT 2005

Hi Gabriel,

Great! Contributions are always welcome.

Do you have an implementation at hand ? Is it possible to post your code
as an attachment ?
You might also want to subscribe to Insight-developers mailing list.
This is an appropriate sounding board for contributions and related
questions.

Instructions on how to subscribe to it are at :

On a related note, Dr James Gee's group at Univ of Pennsylvania is
working on an implementation of Graph cuts based segmentation. You might
have framework in common as far as graph based representations are
concerned.

Thank you.
Regards
Karthik