[Insight-developers] Gaps in Wrapping and bug

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 13 15:06:18 EST 2005

I've removed almost all of the gaps in wrapping, and checked in the
source about an hour ago. You might try re-testing this bug.

There's still one problem left with wrapping --
itk::TreeNode<itk:SpatialObject<3>  *> can't currently be wrapped, and
it's either an implementation issue with respect to itk:SpatialObject or
a bug in CSwig.
I've forwarded the files causing the problems to Brad King, who seemd to
be the most proactive on this stuff.  Anyone else want to take a look,
e-mail me.