[Insight-developers] Gaps in Wrapping

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 10:10:02 EST 2005

Kent Williams wrote:
> Hans Johnson has assigned me the task of fixing all of the compiler
> warnings like this:
>
> *Warning itk::UnaryFunctorImageFilter<itk::Image<unsigned int,
> 2>,itk::Image<float, 2>,itk::Functor::Cast<unsigned int, float> >
> *has a class hierarchy that has wrapping gaps.
> The class hierarchy wrapping is as follows:
> Not wrapped: itk::InPlaceImageFilter<(itk::Image<(unsigned
> int,2)>,itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
>    Wrapped: itk::ImageToImageFilter<(itk::Image<(unsigned
> int,2)>,itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
>    Wrapped: itk::ImageSource<(itk::Image<(float,2)>)>
>    Wrapped: itk::ProcessObject
>
> The only build that is spitting these warnings is hythloth.kitware. I'd
> like to know is what flags to set where to get my build to emit these
> warning.

I don't think it uses any special flags to enable these warnings.  They
should be part of the standard output of the wrapping process.  All
flags for that build are in the cache included as a build note with the
dashboard submission:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/hythloth.kitware/Linux-gcc-3.3/20050110-0500-Nightly/Notes.html

-Brad