[Insight-developers] Broken dashboard

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 15 08:14:55 EST 2005

All,

First I would like to apologize for the broken dashboard.  Second, it must
be some dependency problem, because I am building the same ITK source code
from scratch each night, and it is building just fine (see
http://developer.psychiatry.uiowa.edu/Testing/Dashboard.html).  I made sure
that everything compiled without error (and greatly reduced warnings on

hebb.-uiowa        Linux64-g++-3.-2-dbg

opteron.-uiowa    Linux64-g++-3.-2-db

luria.uiowa        IRIX64-Mpro-7.3-opt

dendrite.-uiowa  Linux-g++-3.-2-dbg

hera.-uiowa         Linux-g++-3.-2-dbg

tesla.-uiowa        Linux-g++-3.-2-dbg

hera.-uiowa         Linux-g++-3.-2-opt

wundt.-uiowa      Linux-g++-3.-2-prf

but these are clean builds.

I think the error is that changes to NrrdIO.h  are not reflected in the
non-clean dependency tree, and did not force the rebuilding of some
libraries.

When looking at the cmake.depends file in Code/IO there is no dependency on
NrrdIO.h

Sorry,

Hans