[Insight-developers] Insight Journal Submission : TEMPLATE

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Dec 17 15:50:49 EST 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 19:27, you wrote:
> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Are you using the Makefile ?
> What command are you using ?
>

> It should be enough to just type "make"...

I just run make.

I have fixed the problem by commenting the corresponding code in
InsightArticle.cls (see patch below).
Fore sure the patch also disable a feature.

I also had to use

 \bibliography{InsightJournal}

instead of

 \bibliography{Insight}

to build the article.

Finally, I have modified the Makefile to convert image to eps (the commands
were stollen from http://www.wlug.org.nz/LatexMakefiles)
Here is the modified Makefile:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/template/article/Makefile

Gaetan

*** InsightJournal/SubmissionTemplate/Document/LaTeX/InsightArticle.cls
2005-12-17 21:38:19.000000000 +0100
--- /home/gaetan/src/template/article/InsightArticle.cls        2005-12-16
23:32:41.000000000 +0100
***************
*** 92,101 ****
      % changes \\ to ', ' (comma-space), making it pass muster for
      % generating document info in the PDF file.
      \def\\{, }
!     \pdfinfo{
!       /Author (\@author)
!       /Title (\@title)
!     }
    }}
    \begin{flushright}
      {\rm\Huge\itk at HeaderFamily \@title} \par
--- 92,101 ----
      % changes \\ to ', ' (comma-space), making it pass muster for
      % generating document info in the PDF file.
! %     \pdfinfo{
! %       /Author (\@author)
! %       /Title (\@title)
! %     }