[Insight-developers] Insight Journal Submission

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Dec 16 10:08:43 EST 2005

I have also used a template from another journal (cesj). However, I really
don't know if we are allowed to use or modify those templates.
Have you found a license for llncs template ?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:03:23 +0100, Miller, James V (Research)
<millerjv at crd.ge.com> wrote:

> What I have used is a modified version of the llncs (springer) format.
> The
> head of my latex file looks like
>
> \documentclass[runningheads]{llncs}
> \usepackage{graphics}
> \usepackage{amsmath}
> \usepackage[margin=1in]{geometry}
> \usepackage[pdftex,bookmarksopen=true,bookmarksopenlevel=10,pdfstartview=FitH,bookmarks=true,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=blue,pdfauthor={James
> V. Miller},pdftitle={Probability Distribution for the Insight
> Toolkit}]{hyperref}
>
> The major change is using the geometry package to get the margins to be
> reasonable.
> I am also using pdflatex and wanted hyper links and pdf bookmarks.  For
> the latter,
> I needed to edit the llncs to change the tocdepth to something greater
> than zero
>
> \setcounter{tocdepth}{10}
>
> to get the pdfbookmarks to display in the navigation pane for each
> section, etc.
>
> I also think I modified the bib style a bit to display urls.
>
> Jim

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr