[Insight-developers] UNC Foks Insight Application builds

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun Dec 11 11:01:50 EST 2005

UNC Folks,

Your dashboards are failing because of changes that I made to the
FindFLTK.cmake attempting to reconcile problems between fltk 1.1.6 and
fltk-1.1.7, with cmake builds, or autoconf builds.

I am willing to make any changes necessary, but I can not figure out what is
wrong with your builds.

I have successfully built on:
 * VisualStudio 7 with Cmake fltk-1.1.6
 * Linux with Cmake fltk-1.1.7
 * MacOSX with Cmake fltk-1.1.7
 * SGI with Cmake fltk-1.1.7
 \ I am working on Linux autoconf builds with fltk-1.1.6, and hope to have
that tested early this afternoon.

Could you please tell my what environment is failing so that I can try to
replicate the problems here.

Thanks,
Hans

PS:  Any other information that you can provide would be greatly
appreciated.