[Insight-developers] Insight Applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 8 12:54:03 EST 2005

Hi Hans,

This is great !,

Since we just opened the CVS repository after releasing ITK 2.4
this seems to be a good time for introducing all this fixes in
InsightApplications.

If anything happens we will have time to iron the details before
we freeze for the next release in February.

I would suggest that you go ahead and commit the changes.

Even if there are projects close to a release, that are using ITK,
they rarely will depend on the code in InsightApplications.

    Thanks

       Luis