[Insight-developers] last changes in NormalVectorDiffusionFunction break builds

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Aug 12 11:39:28 EDT 2005

Thanks for pointing this out. That was still a bug in
NormalVectorFunctionBase. It needed a few traits to avoid wrapping gaps.

This was fixed a moment ago
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraitsVectorPixel.cxx?root=Insight&r1=text&tr1=1.2&r2=text&tr2=1.1&diff_format=h

Traits for the Vector and Tensor Pixels have to be explicitly specified
for every data type and dimension. Maybe I should just generate a whole
bunch with a perl script  or something.

Thanks
regards
karthik