[Insight-developers] Comments please: Prototype DTI fiber trackingin ITK

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Mon Aug 8 16:25:30 EDT 2005

Bill:

That definitely works for me. I will keep making things nicer, and when
I am happy I will post a new version to the mailing list. Then you can
take it and commit whenever you feel you're ready for it.

TR

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"