[Insight-developers] Kitware build errors

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 8 15:17:51 EDT 2005

Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:
> Could someone at Kitware look at the CableSwig compile errors that are showing up on the dash machines?

We're working on it now.  It looks like the CableSwig part of the
checkout was not getting updated.  The new config.h introduced by the
nifti made the include path ordering more strict.  This ordering was
fixed a month ago but dash11, dash12, and dash13 were not updating
CableSwig due to a bug in the version of cvs they are using.

-Brad