[Insight-developers] itkRelabelComponentImageFilter

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:36:09 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the itkRelabelComponentImageFilter.
Basically if I compile that class with another ITK class that defines
ObjectType then I got compiler errors (as expected...)

The problem comes from the following lines:

// anonymous namespace to hold a helper object
namespace
{
struct ObjectType
{
   unsigned long m_ObjectNumber;
   unsigned long m_SizeInPixels;
   float m_SizeInPhysicalUnits;
};

Does anyone see a problem in changing either the name of the structure
or the name of the namespace? since this structure is used only by the
class internally.

Thanks,

Julien