[Insight-developers] strange results with python wrapper

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 27 08:39:01 EDT 2005

Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
>> Please try to reproduce the problem in a script that does not use
>> your  extra ITK module.
>
> I have done  the test without my module, and the result is the same
> (sorry  if it was not clear in previous message).

Here is a portion of the code you posted:

import itk
from sys import argv

# to clearly view that itk module (ie InsightToolkit in it) is really
long to import :-(
print 'modules loaded'

def testFunction(inPType, subFilterClass) :
	dim = 2
	# inPType = 'US'
	outPType = 'UC'
	inType = (inPType, dim)
	outType = (outPType, dim)

	reader = itk.ImageFileReader[inType].New(argv[1])

This clearely uses your module.  Please post code that does not use the
module yet produces the error.

Thanks,
-Brad