[Insight-developers] is there someone here interested in itk wrappers ?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Apr 26 13:18:49 EDT 2005

Gaetan Lehmann wrote:
> I'm trying to improve python wrapper usability (at least for me, but
> all   changes will be avaible in a repository as soon as possible). It's
> a big   and hard work, and sometime I NEED help. I have posted only a
> few mails on  this list to ask help, and I have posted them only if I
> can't find   solution by my self, but they are still without answer.
> If nobody cares about wrappers, please tell me, so I can avoid wasting
> time with itk wrappers.
> I'm sure everyone is really busy, and I know it's often difficult to
> answer quickly, but I have to know if I can hope to find help here.

Yes, you can hope to find help here, but it might not always come right
away.  It looks like you are putting quite a bit of time into this,
which we appreciate.  The problem is that given the time you are
spending when you hit a problem you can't solve it means it will
probably take us quite a bit of time too so we might not get to it for a
while.

Since you are actively working on development of something that may be
put in CVS, please post these problems directly to the developers list.
  Other questions can still be posted to the users list but your
questions on development of ITK itself are more likely to be answered here.

-Brad