[Insight-developers] Problem with itkTransformFileReader

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 1 17:20:17 EST 2005

Andy Cedilnik wrote:
> Blezek, Daniel J (Research) wrote:
>>At the same time, can we have an IStringStream just like there is an OStringStream?
> Why not use both from kwsys?

I agree with this idea.  The itk::OStringStream was around long before
we ever created kwsys.  Now that we have kwsys available we could switch
to using it's version for ostringstream as well.  The advantage of that
approach is that on compilers that do provide a conforming string stream
we get the native version unmodified (not even a subclass).

-Brad