[Insight-developers] Unified CVS commit tags

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 4 10:46:20 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

I personnaly agree with you in that "FIX" sounds
more positive than "BUG"...

However, in the ITK Developers document, "BUG" is
the entry that we already agreed on.

     Insight/Documentation/
              InsightDevelopersStart.doc
              InsightDevelopersStart.pdf

In fact,
the only suggested tag that is new for ITK is "COMP".

"COMP" reflects situations like the lack of "typename"
which is not exactly a bug, but where, a modification
of the code will make possible for it to compile in
specific platforms. The same situation happens with the
use of the StaticConstMacro that makes possible to
compile for Borland and VC 6.0.

    Luis