[Insight-developers] GDCM eventually replacing DICOMImageIO2

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Nov 30 09:39:57 EST 2004

Bill,

	Could you try again ?

$ cvs ci -m"ENH: Attempt to support gcc on solaris which does not
provide stdint.h nor specify HAVE_NO_STDINT_H" gdcmConfigure.h.in
src/gdcmCommon.h
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Utilities/gdcm/gdcmConfigure.h.in,v  <--
gdcmConfigure.h.in
/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Utilities/gdcm/src/gdcmCommon.h,v  <--
gdcmCommon.h

Thx
Mathieu