[Insight-developers] GDCM eventually replacing DICOMImageIO2

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Nov 29 18:12:39 EST 2004

Lorensen, William E (Research) wrote:
> Mathieu,
> I also noticed that all GDCM tests are failing on terminus.kitware running a
> Visual Studio 6 compiler.

Unfortunately Luis is away, and the dashboard is on his machine. He will
be back on wednesday.

-----

Jim,

I implemented the rescale based on the Slope/Intercept. Can I assume the
slope/intercept are correct, meanig that I won't be ouside of the domain
after rescaling (e.g. pixel = unsigned char and intercept = -1024 ) ? Do
you think I should precomputed the scalar range of the image before ?

Thanks
Mathieu