[Insight-developers] Simplex Volume Calculator

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Mon Nov 8 07:03:08 EST 2004

Folks,
The subject test has not passed since it was checked in. I have replaced the
current algorithm with a more accurate technique (the same one used in vtk).
I am still trying to track down a minor issue. I'm also calculating the
surface area and my answre is 16 times too large. I suspect that the current
code is visiting too many triangles, or that the RegularSphereSource code
generates too many points.

I'll hold off checking in the code until I do some more validation.

Bill