[Insight-developers] Sun Compiler

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 13:12:28 EST 2004

This shows up in more than one place.   If this is the solution that we
want to use, then I can try making the change.   Should we change all
arguments of type array[size] to array* ?
I suppose this should not break anything, and I don't thing the wrapping
takes advantage of the specified size.

-Bill