[Insight-developers] Sun Compiler

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Nov 5 09:06:48 EST 2004

I don't think this has anything to do with INCLASS member initialization.
It is this line that causes the problem:  CoordRepType[PointDimension]
There are no defines on that line.  The problem is that it does not think
PointDimension is an int.   If you use the template parameter VPointDimension
it works.

-Bill