[Insight-developers] Refactoring SimpleFuzzyConnectedness

Yinpeng Jin yj76 at columbia.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:23:26 -0400

Hi, Luis:
I agreed with your suggestion.
The only thing need to discuss is that the AffinityMap was defined with
value (0,1), while were stored as unsigned short with value (0,65535) in the
implementation, as suggested by Jay's original paper.
The other concern is that by breaking it down, itself will not be a
segmentation filter per se...
I don't know if Jay or his group has anything to say...

Yinpeng.