[Insight-developers] (no subject) : Optimizers in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:16:41 -0500

Hi Yxliu,

Yes, there are many optimization methods in ITK.

You will find details on these methods in the following link:

 http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/group__Optimizers.html

You may want to suscribe to the ITK users-list instead of the
developers-list. The developers-list is intended for people
contributing code to the toolkit.

To subscribe to the users-list please follow this link:

If you are starting with ITK, you should take a look
at the Tutorial sessions

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

and the SoftwareGuide:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf