[Insight-developers] Changes made to itkVector

Hans Johnson hjohnson at psychiatry.uiowa.edu
Wed Jul 7 11:34:16 EDT 2004

Luis,

On July 5, 2004 you made a change to itkVector.h and added:

typedef typename NumericTraits< ValueType >::RealType   RealValueType;

I am getting a compiler error now:
> no type named `RealType' in `class itk::NumericTraits<itk::SmartPointer<itk::Image<float, 3> > >'

I was using an itkVector of Images as an intermediate to refactoring some old code into ITK (This had worked for about a year).  I've already changed the code to remove the dependance on the itk::Vector (certainly not what it was inteded to be used for).

My biggest concern is that the only valid itkVector types at this moment are those for which RealType is defined (i.e. bool, char, short, int, float, double, and long double).

Regards,
Hans