[Insight-developers] Failed Tests Report From Iowa

Hans J. Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:47:12 -0600

Hello All,

I know that a new release is going to be made very soon, so I am going
to try to summarize the test failures at the Iowa site.  Unfortunatly, I
will not have much time to be able to track these down myself or work on
this much until after Feb. 1.

IRIX64-CC-7.3-dbg
Testing--
******vnl_test_math
   Bug report already submitted, and e-mail sent.  Brad King is looking
into it (see developer list from Monday Jan-12-2004)
******itkKullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetricTest
   No test is not registered.
******Tcl wrapping tests
   Wrapping is failing.
Building--
   Wrapping is failing.  My guess is that this is that some test is
missing in detecting the build environment, but I have not been able to
track it down.  CMakeCache.txt/CMakeError.txt/itkConfigure.h/

Linux-icc-7.1-opt
Testin---
******itkKullbackLeiblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetricTest  and
itkMutialInformationMetricTest,
    Exception handling not done correctly for this NULL Pointer (both
fail for "Try causing a exception by making fixed image NULL" test)

Linux-g++-3.2-opt
*****ImageRegistration4Test---
    Huge errors in difference images -- This has been occuring for quite
a long time--Before Jan, 1, 2004.
*****MultiResImageRegistration2Test---
    Errors in difference images.  -- This has been occuring for quite a
long time--Before Jan, 1, 2004.

Regards,
Hans