[Insight-developers] TCL Wrapping Failure

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:43:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Hans J. Johnson wrote:

> It looks like the TCL wrapping has a failure for all platforms except
> VC60.

Actually, wrapping is failing on any platform with a CableSwig that has an
upgraded GCC version.  About a month ago I switched CableSwig to use GCC
3.3 instead of 3.0 for its internal parser.  The XML dump changed the
format of the list of strings used to initialize all the wrapper modules.
Therefore CableSwig was getting an empty list of wrappers to load in the
generated code.

Since this change co-incided with the VXL upgrade in ITK, I did not notice
the test failures until you pointed them out.  I'm working not it now.

Thanks,
-Brad