[Insight-developers] Errors in testing TCL Wrapping

Hans J. Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:50:22 -0600

Hello All,

I'm trying to get a few dashboards working with TCL wrapping.  I am not
much of a TCL programmer, and really don't understand the intricacies of
the wrapping mechanism.

The following are the 3 tests that are failing (See dashboards for tesla
from Jan 10, 2004).

Standard Output:

Standard Error:
Error in startup script: invalid command name "itkStringStream"
    while executing
"itkStringStream stream"
    (file "/scratch/purify/Testing/gcc3/Insight/Testing/Code/Common/itkBasicClasses.tcl" line 4)

> /scratch/purify/Testing/gcc3/DEBUG/Insight/Testing/Temporary/Build.log.21486
> /scratch/purify/Testing/gcc3/DEBUG/Insight/Testing/Temporary/Build.log.28383
> ^[^[:q
>

> /scratch/purify/Testing/gcc3/DEBUG/Insight/Testing/Temporary/Build.log.21486
> /scratch/purify/Testing/gcc3/DEBUG/Insight/Testing/Temporary/Build.log.28383
> ^[^[:q

Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed in the test builds.

Regards,
Hans