[Insight-developers] intel compiler CableSwig Problem-->CMake

Hans J. Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri, 09 Jan 2004 13:27:47 -0600

Brad,

Just a guess, but this may be a CMake problem.  The include lines for
the icc compiler always look in /opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/include/
first, and then in /usr/include/.  Both of these directories have a sys
subdirectory, but the /opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/include/sys only
contains 2 files (not including stat.h).  When I ran cmake,
HAVE_SYS_STAT_H was not set.  If I put a link from
/usr/include/sys/stat.h into /opt/intel/ia32/include/sys/stat.h then
cmake sets HAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1, then before compiling, I remove the
link--> the result is a perfectly compiled library!

It just looks just like what you said:  we need CMake to recognize that
I really do have HAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1.

Thank you for all your help on this.

Thanks,
Hans