[Insight-developers] link error in NrrdIO utility at ITKIO.lib file

Çرó½Ü bjqin at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Dec 21 04:54:35 EST 2004

Hi all developer:
       I just downloaded CVS realease, and used CMake and recompiled the itk. but when I used the itk's library file in my application and got following link errors something like that-"ITKIO.lib(itkNrrdImageIO.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _itk_nrrdIoStateNix".
     Maybe there is some file in NrrdIO directory at Utilities folder which not includs some proper head files£¿
     How to find the solution to the problem above.
     Thank you in advance!

Best Regards

bjqin at sjtu in china