[Insight-developers] RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Gunnar Farneback gunnar at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 6 18:07:02 EST 2004

> We finished the Experimental build,
> but 24 tests failed:
>
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/zion.kitware/Linux-g++-3.3/20041206-1919-Experimental/Test.html
>

> This is probably due to a scaling change on the intensities
> produced by the RecursiveGaussian filter.

Potentially the results could change both due to the elimination of
the DC response and due to the scaling changes.

> We will have to rework the parameter settings of the filters using
> the output of the RecursiveGaussian filter.

Embarrassingly enough it looks like I managed to mess up the
normalization across scales after all. Please find a new version at
http://lmi.bwh.harvard.edu/~gunnar/itk_recursive_gaussian.html
(only itkRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.txx has been changed).

My apologies.

/Gunnar