[Insight-developers] RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 6 14:11:28 EST 2004

Hi Gunnar,

Thanks for posting the solution to this problem.

We are running an experimental build on Linux in order to
test your changes, and if everything goes well, they will
get commited into CVS.

Your suggestion of adding a method for managing the boundary
condition sounds like a good idea.

We may want to start with a simple option for Zero padding,
although you may want to take a look at how boundary conditions
are managed by the neighbor iterators, maybe we can reuse the
same approach.

   Thanks again for posting your code,

     Regards,