[Insight-developers] DicomParser missing termination character

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Fri Aug 27 15:22:21 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've fixed (on my local copy) several problems in DicomParser resulting of
missing termination character in strings.
(This was reported about one week ago by Simon Harris on the users list).
Also I noticed that for each string the array of char is allocated but not
initialized, therefore garbage is returned if the DICOM tag is not found but
the user asks for the value of the tag.

I know that DicomParser has a separate CVS repository. Is DicomParser in ITK
in sync with the other repository?
Can I put the fixes in the Insight repository?

Thanks,

Julien