[Insight-developers] RE: C++ prelinker: error: bad instantiat ion request file --

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Aug 12 10:39:54 EDT 2004

I see a -no_prelink in the uiowa flags.

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Hoffman [mailto:billlist at nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:39 AM
To: Lorensen, William E (Research); 'Luis Ibanez'; Lorensen, William E
(Research); Insight Developers List
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] RE: C++ prelinker: error: bad
instantiation request file --

IT would seem that the uiowa SGI does not need to turn off the prelink:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/kraepelin.uiowa/IRIX64-CC-7.3-opt/20040806-
0500-Nightly/Notes.html

//No help, variable specified on the command line.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING= -n32 -O3 -DNDEBUG -G0 -multigot  -xansi -LANG:std
-LANG:ansi-for-init-scope=ON  -woff
15,84,1110,1209,1424,1468,3102,3210,3439 -ptused -no_prelink

However, there are two things to note.

1. the uiowa SGI has not submitted a dashboard for a few days, since
we are doing a release perhaps we should figure out why?

2. There is not SGI that is testing Applications right now.

-Bill