[Insight-developers] dependency checks

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 11 09:12:22 EDT 2004

The test_math.o does depend on test_math.cxx.  It is in the Makefile and not in the cmake.depends file.

For example, on my machine I have this:

# object file
#

test_math.obj: "C:\Hoffman\My Builds\Insight\Utilities\vxl\core\vnl\tests\test_math.cxx"
        @echo Building object file test_math.obj...
        cl  @<<
 /nologo /TP -DWIN32 /Fotest_math.obj    /W3 /Zm1000 /GX /GR  -DNOMINMAX /MDd /Zi /Od /GZ $(INCLUDE_FLAGS)  -c "C:\Hoffman\My Builds\Insight\Utilities\vxl\core\vnl\tests\test_math.cxx"
<<