[Insight-developers] Swig Wrapping Warnings.

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:19:02 -0400

Brad King wrote:
> William A. Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Perhaps we can add some cmake stuff to downgrade the warnings
>> just for the Wrapping part of the dashboard.
>

> One other problem is that because of the templates, many ITK classes are
> not compiled except for during wrapping.  Shutting off wrapping warnings
> would also disable ITK warnings.  Perhaps instead we should setup
> warning blockers for Dart that do not report warnings in the generated
> source files themselves.

Adding these warning blockers will be extremely ITK-specific.  We should
probably not add them to the Dart list of exceptions.  CMake 2.0 will
come with a ctest feature that allows per-project exceptions (it already
works in the CVS version).  If this dashboard were submitted using ctest
instead of the Tcl-based Dart client, then we should be able to add the
exceptions.

-Brad