[Insight-developers] [Fwd: RE: ITK course at SPIE Medical Imaging]

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:56:01 -0400

Hi,

Because of the alphabetical listing of names in the course, I've become
the contact for the SPIE Medical Imaging tutorial. :)

They've asked us to present again in 2004, but they also have
acknowledged that perhaps having the tutorial every-other-year is more
appropriate.

1) If you are interested in participating in this - please send me an email

2) If you feel we should skip one year - please send me an email

I'll report the results to the list.

Thanks,
Stephen