[Insight-developers] Cable/Swig Cygwin

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:24:13 -0500

I found the problem.   I have checked in a fix into cvs for CableSwig.
If you cvs update CableSwig it should fix the problem.   Would you be able
to submit a dashboard for ITK on cygwin with CableSwig checked out in
the Utilities directory?   If we had a dashboard, this would have been
obvious when it was broken.

The problem was in the CMakeLists.txt files.  There was an IF(WIN32) that
needed to be AND NOT CYGWIN.

-Bill