[Insight-developers] Material for Segmentation Talk at MICCAI

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:09:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I am soliciting material from any developer to include in the Segmentation
section of the ITK tutorial at MICCAI 15, Nov. Montreal.  My goal is to do
an overview of the various methods in the toolkit and I don't want to
leave anyone out.  Please send me slides and other material that you would
like to include.  Note that I have only one hour to present, so the more
concise, the better.  Probably not time for demos, but I can present
images and results.

thanks,

Josh.
 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697